Here is the link to the letter that was sent out to Parents & Athletes as of June 8th: Click HERE
Prior to Participation - all three documents must be turned into Athletic Department
1. Athlete Pre-Screen Form - only to be done ONCE! This is different from the DAILY Screening Form: Click HERE
2. Spring Emergency Medical Contact/Consent Form: Click HERE
3. Pre-participation Physical Examination (PPE) OR 2020-21 MHSAA Sports Health Questionnaire Click HERE
* RETURNING RHS ATHLETES:
* Michigan High School Athletic Association (MHSAA) has decided to extend the 2019-20 Pre-participation Physical Examination for eligible student athletes.
* If athletes have a valid 2019-20 PPE they will be required to complete the 2020-21 MHSAA Sports Health Questionnaire that can be found on MHSAA website or the Athletic website.
* NEW RHS ATHLETES (freshman, transfers, ext.)
* All new athletes (i.e., first-time participants in Romeo High School’s Athletic Department) will be required to obtain a new PPE through his or her primary care provider or other appropriate health-care professional. They will not be required to complete the 2020-21 MHSAA Sports Health Questionnaire.
* Athletes with underlying, pre-existing conditions, injuries or illnesses must obtain an updated PPE or appropriate clearance from treating physician based upon the situation that must be turned in.