The below link MUST be filled out by PARENTS/GUARDIANS of all fall sport athletes.
IN ADDITION HERE ARE THE OTHER FORMS THAT MUST BE COMPLETED FOR THE FALL OF 2020 (also found on the Covid Information page of this website)
Prior to Participation - all three documents must be turned into Athletic Department
1. Athlete Pre-Screen Form - only to be done ONCE! This is different from the DAILY Screening Form: Click HERE
2. Emergency Medical Contact/Consent Form: Click HERE
3. Pre-participation Physical Examination (PPE) OR 2020-21 MHSAA Sports Health Questionnaire: Click HERE
* RETURNING RHS ATHLETES:
* Michigan High School Athletic Association (MHSAA) has decided to extend the 2019-20 Pre-participation Physical Examination for eligible student athletes.
* If athletes have a valid 2019-20 PPE they will be required to complete the 2020-21 MHSAA Sports Health Questionnaire that can be found on MHSAA website or the Athletic website.
* NEW RHS ATHLETES (freshman, transfers, ext.)
* All new athletes (i.e., first-time participants in Romeo High School’s Athletic Department) will be required to obtain a new PPE through his or her primary care provider or other appropriate health-care professional. They will not be required to complete the 2020-21 MHSAA Sports Health Questionnaire.
* Athletes with underlying, pre-existing conditions, injuries or illnesses must obtain an updated PPE or appropriate clearance from treating physician based upon the situation that must be turned in.
Coaches ONLY Pre-Screen Form: Click HERE
During Participation- do not fill out until you are at your practice location each new time.
This code must be scanned by every athlete/coach present at every new practice/event. Once it is filled the individual must show it to whoever is taking their temperature to prove they did not answer yes to any of the questions: Click HERE